Campaigns are how creative assets and folders are organized in StreamWork. Creating a new campaign is straight-forward.
To create a campaign:
1. Click on “Campaigns” in the main navigation, and then select “All campaigns.”
2. Click on the blue button in the top right of the screen called “New campaign”
3. Next, the campaign set-up window will open. To create a campaign, first name the campaign and then choose whether the campaign is shared or private.
Tip: If you select shared, the campaign will be shared with everyone invited to the workspace. If you select private, the campaign will only be accessible to people you invite to the campaign. You can manage who is invited to the campaign at any time in “Campaign information.”
- 4. After you’ve selected whether the campaign is shared or private, click “Create campaign.” You’ll next see a window to guide you through campaign creation. You have 3 options to get started:
- Fill in campaign information (i.e. draft or upload your creative brief)
- Upload an asset
- Create your first task
Tip: If this is your first campaign, we recommend that you start with uploading a creative asset.
Note: You can also create a campaign as part of an upload asset flow.
Watch the following video to learn how to create a new campaign after uploading an asset to StreamWork: