If you uploaded an asset and would like to rename it, there's three ways to do this in StreamWork.
If you'd like to rename an asset that was uploaded, you can do this in 3 separate places:
1. Upon upload of the asset
2. Asset thumbnail settings
3. In the Media Viewer
Rename an asset upon upload:
1. When you first upload an asset, click the upload button in the top right hand corner of StreamWork.
2. An upload window will appear. You can upload an asset directly from your computer or drag & drop assets into StreamWork.
3. Once you start uploading the file, it will appear as a thumbnail in the upload window.
4. Click on the asset name to enable edit mode. You can type a new file name directly into the screen.
5. Press enter, and the new name will be saved. Now, when you upload the asset, it will reflect the new name.
Rename an asset in thumbnail settings:
1. Once an asset has been upload to StreamWork, it will appear as a thumbnail in the campaign you designated.
2. To rename the asset from within a campaign, click the three dot settings menu located under the asset thumbnail on the right hand side.
3. Asset settings will appear. Click "Rename" and a Rename asset window will appear. Type in the new name and click save.
Rename an asset in the Media Viewer
1. To rename an asset in the Media Viewer, click the three dot setting menu in the lower right hand corner.
2. Select rename asset from the menu.
3. A rename asset window will appear. Type in the new name and click save.
Tip: Asset names can be max 60 characters in StreamWork.