Upload creative assets directly from your computer, or drag & drop into StreamWork.
Uploading videos, images, documents, PDFs, audio files and more is easy in StreamWork (see full list of compatible file types). You can upload files and folders from most areas in the product via drag & drop or upload directly from your computer. If you drag & drop, you can select files directly from your computer and drag the file into StreamWork for upload.
Upload from computer
To upload a creative asset directly from your computer, follow these steps:
1. Click on the upload button in the top right corner of the page:
2. Next, an upload screen will appear. Select “Browse files” to open your computer files:
3. Next, a thumbnail of the asset(s) or folder(s) you are uploading will appear. Select which campaign you would like to upload the asset to, and press “upload.”
4. If you would like to upload the asset to a new campaign, select “+ new campaign” from the Assign asset to campaign dropdown menu. From there, you can create a new campaign, name it, and choose whether the campaign is shared or private.
5. Last, click “upload” and the asset will begin uploading to StreamWork. You can see the amount of time remaining to upload and, if you’d like, pause the upload. The asset will appear in the campaign you designated.
Drag & drop upload
To drag & drop an asset into dashboard, campaigns, or asset tabs, simply select the asset from your computer and drag & drop the asset into StreamWork.
See an asset upload in action: